Wednesday 23 April 2014

My Style: Monochrome & Printed Socks

Hello!


So today sees the first ever style post I've done! I'm pretty excited, as keeping track of my outfits on my blog will really help me see how my style changes over time. I know a lot of bloggers like to look back through their blog and see how much they've changed, it must be really awesome to see! 






Cardigan - New Look
Top - Primark
Shorts - Primark
Socks - New Look
Boots - TK Maxx
Necklace - Matalan
Rings - Primark
Watch - New Look

I really like this look, especially with the chunky boots and gold detailing.
I like to wear this look with wavy textured hair, pretty yet simple make-up and a pop of colour on the nails.

I honestly can't get enough of my cut-out boots with printed socks!
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© EleanorMae | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig